19th February 2021
Wednesday 3rd March 2021, 3:00-8:00pm
Explore our Learning Market Place
- We can help you fill in permission forms, sign up for School Stream and Seesaw
- Explore post school options and transition for our upcoming school leavers
- Find out about our Enterprise program
- Visit the Allied Health display and learn about how our highly qualified staff (speech pathologist, occupational therapists and physiotherapist) support learning in the classroom
A light meal will be provided from 3:30-7pm. If you would like to share a meal with us, please indicate on the survey you will receive once you have booked your SSG.
- The evening will include SSGs from 3pm through to 8pm, you have the option to attend face to face or via webex. Once you book your time you will be sent a survey to select the option that best suits you and your family.
- SSGs provide an opportunity for you to meet with your child’s Teacher and Education Support Staff member, to review draft goals and establish 2021 learning goals and priorities. All parents/guardians are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Supervision for your children will be available during your appointment and immediately after school if your appointment is between 3 and 4pm. For all other times children will go home by bus as usual.
Thanking you and kind regards,
Nicole Edwardes Saide Cameron
Principal Whole School Events Coordinator, 0421 834 042